TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM
I General provisions
1. The Organizer and Coordinator of the Loyalty Program (hereinafter referred to as the Program) is ZAYMA Weronika Wyszyńska, ul. Tadeusza Zawadzkiego Zośki 36/30 65-528 Zielona Góra with the NIP number 9291841009 Regon 365396110, running an online store at: https://shop.zayma.eu, hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer". The legal basis of the Program are the provisions of Art. 919-921 of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, as amended).
2. The Regulations of the Loyalty Program means this document and is the only document defining the rules of the Program functioning.
3. The Organiser's customer is any entity that, using the https://zayma.eu website, concluded with the Organizer a contract for the sale of goods offered in the Organizer's online store at https://zayma.eu
4. The addressee of the Program are all registered customers of the www.zayma.eu online store who have a customer account, hereinafter referred to as customers.
5. Customer Account is software in which the Customer may obtain information on the history and details of orders, bills, notifications and loyalty points, and may also submit an instruction regarding the use of the acquired loyalty points.
II Participation in the program
6. Participation in the Program is voluntary and does not involve any payments.
7. A client of the Program may be any entity with legal capacity and at least limited legal capacity that has created its own Client Account.
8. An entity that is not the Organizer's Client obtains the status of the Program Client by accepting the Regulations during the registration of the Client Account, which also means joining the Program.
9. The customer is obliged to provide true identification data. The customer bears full responsibility for providing incorrect identification data, in particular related to the impossibility of delivering the prize.
10. The Customer may view and change his data through his Customer Account.
III Rules for granting prizes and confirmation of their receipt
11. For each PLN 10 spent in the online store sklep.zayma.eu, the Customer will receive 1 loyalty point.
12. For the collected points, the customer receives a permanent discount on purchases, the amount of which depends on the number of points obtained:
from 100 points - 3%
from 300 points - 5%
from 600pt - 7%
from 1000 points - 10%
IV Final provisions
13. The Customer has the right to submit a complaint related to participation in the Program. The complaint should be sent to email@example.com. The organizer is obliged to respond to the received complaint within 14 working days from the date of its receipt.
14. The Organizer is the administrator of the collection of personal data of the Clients participating in the Program.
15. The Organizer has the right to terminate the Program at any time by announcing it on its website. The announcement will specify the end date of the Program, not shorter than 14 days.
16. The Regulations do not exclude any provisions of other Regulations or Agreements concluded by the Customer with the Organizer.
17. The regulations may be changed at any time by placing them on the Organiser's website